Friday, March 11, 2011

Entertaining Myself While I'm Stuck Inside During A Blizzard

I'm typing this off of my phone right now, because I forgot my computer at the other house. As of right now, I am stuck at my house in the middle of a blizzard, wth winds gusting up to 60 miles an hour. I really like this full keyboard phone. But what I'm doing to keep myself occupied is simple: I'm sitting at my kitchen table, typing this and drinking Folgers with hazelnut creamer. I cleaned my house, made Jell-o, watched the weather, did the dishes, and cranked up the radio and sang really loud. I played fetch with my dog too, which was entertaining, because I threw it on the linoleum, and he's clumsy as it is. I also made a cheese pizza from Pizza Corner, but I kinda burnt it, but I was surprised it was still really good. And earlier, I had a backache, so I heated up my trusty rice sock. It had never occured to me that it had been sitting for about three months, and i tossed it in the microwave for three minutes. It started smelling a little funky two minutes in, and it was popping.. (continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment